The Swiss Government is trying to avoid a shutdown of the Swiss economy. The Federal Council calls for members of the public to act responsibly and with solidarity. New measures are directed at everyone: both members of the public and professional circles. The measures are designed to help limit the spread of the virus as far as possible.
Metalcolor SA follows the Swiss Federal Council instructions continuously in order to take the most appropriate measures.
What measures are currently in place to limit the risks of contagion?
- We encourage home office for the management and the administrative employees. Currently about 50% of our administration is working remotly from home.
- Our production works continously, hygiene and safety measures have been taken to ensure the safety of our employees at the change of shifts.
- All employees at Metalcolor work according to the latest recommendations issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH).
What happens if one of our employees turns out to have been exposed to the virus?
- As soon as an employee shows signs of infection or has been in contact with someone who is found to be sick, he is asked to consult a doctor and leave the administrative standby-team or production shift.
What protection procedures has Metalcolor implemented for its strategic positions?
- Part of the management works remotely to limit the risks of contagion and operational risks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone at +41 21 781 08 81 or by getting in touch with your usual contact person.
With our best regards,
Your Metalcolor Team